Monday, June 4, 2012

Favorite Recipes

So I am totally loving (okay maybe not loving but close) the taste of the chocolate shakes now!

My favorite chocolate meal replacement shake + flavorings/additives are:
Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Pudding Mix - makes it thick and even more chocolatey!
PB2 - who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate?  I also mix in 1 packet of splenda to sweeten it a bit.
Instant Coffee Grounds- kinda like a mocha!
Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix - chocolate cheesecake!
English Toffee Sugar Free Davinci Syrup - calorie free and gives it a kick.
Dulce De Leche Sugar Free Davinci Syrup - pretty tasty.

My favorite non-shake foods are:
Pizza! Creamy potato soup MR + Garlic and Herb seasoning, baked, topped w/ Hunts basil, garlic, and oregano tomato sauce (1/4 cup is only 20 cals!), and 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese (kraft- 20cals).

Taco Waffle - Creamy potato soup MR + 1 T corn meal mix + 1 teaspoon taco seasoning.  Makes 2 waffles in the waffle maker - and topped w/ 2 T of Wholly brand Salsa (10 calories)

Lemon "frosting" - Vanilla MR, water + 1 T of Sugar Free Fat Free Lemon Pudding mix (Kroger brand).

On occasion I have a tiny item to hold me over:
An egg white omelet made w/ egg beaters, sprinkled w/ Parmesan

A wedge of Weight Watchers Creamy Swiss (30 cals)  - I was told I could have one of these per day but I maybe eat 3 a week

Pickles!!

Salsa yum (my own invention) - 29 calories   2T Wholly Salsa + 1T Fat Free Sour Cream + 1 T Fat Free Feta Cheese -  mixed in a bowl.  I eat it w/ a spoon or use this on top of my taco waffle!

My fav soup mixes:
Creamy Chicken Soup  + 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules + 2 teaspoons dried chopped onion

Minestrone + 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules + 2 T blended Rotel Mexican Cilantro and Lime Juice (8 cals)

This is pretty much what I've been living on for 2 weeks.  The past couple days I've been really wanting to eat something real.  like anything my husband or kid have for dinner.  But I hold back.  Gosh it's hard!!
Just say no!  It will be 4 weeks on Wednesday.   Can't wait to see my results then!

No comments:

Post a Comment