Thursday, June 7, 2012

1 month down

Today is the start of a new month.  The first month FLEW by! Seriously, it went quick.   I weighed in yesterday and lost a little over 5lbs for a total of 21.7lbs now.  Amazing.  I've never lost more than 20lbs in a month.  I also did cardio for a minimum of 20 minutes 25 of the last 30 days.  Not too shabby!  I'm still trying to incorporate some arm exercises in with free weights/dumbells 2-3x/week for the last couple weeks.   Class was good last night, a lot of random discussions made for an interesting hour.  I also got my labs drawn and I will see the doctor again next week.  It will be interesting to see if my labs are any different.  They weren't fasting labs though.  Wondering what my random blood glucose will be!   I've had two random people at work this week ask me if I was losing weight!  That's also good, and great encouragement.  I'm also 29lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight FOUR years ago!  My GOAL this month for weight loss will be 10lbs.
We found out that we can buy meal replacement "bars" next week.  There are a ton of yummy flavors and we got to try 4 of them in class.  Really good.  They limit you to 1 bar in place of a meal replacement per day though.  They have 160 calories and all but 2 of them have 15 grams of protein- just like the MRs.  I'm definitely buying a box and will be eating one of them for breakfast in the mornings.  Then the week after that we start adding in fruits and veggies!  Who's excited?!  THIS GIRL!   Can't wait to eat a salad!
Anyways, things have been going great and I can't wait to keep continuing to see even more results!

1 comment:

  1. happy for you... must be a good feeling to have people ask if you're losing weight too... better than seeing the results on the scale!

    ReplyDelete